K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch Review
23 family reviews
Families will love:
- All-inclusive rates
- Horseback riding lessons and trail rides
- Tons of family activities
About K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch
Families are sure to unwind and enjoy a one-of-a-kind experience at the working ranch, K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch, a 1600 acre dude ranch located in the hills of eastern Washington state. Of course, horseback riding is a big attraction at the ranch (everyone is given lessons upon arrival), but families will also enjoy petting and feeding the animals, biking, hiking, fishing and in the spring, seeing lots of baby animals and experiencing a cattle drive. In the new 16,000-square-foot log lodge with 15 spacious guestrooms, stone fireplaces, natural wood beams, and handmade furniture create a rustic yet inviting atmosphere. Rooms offer a choice of bed sizes, and all rooms feature a private bathroom.
The ranch is all-inclusive, so all meals and activities are included in room rates. You'll enjoy taking dinner with the Konz family around their own dining room table, and at lunchtime, sack lunches are provided or the staff will bring you lunch somewhere on the trail. Kids particularly enjoy the cook-outs with a campfire and picnic outings. Guests remark on the comfortable accommodations, delicious food, and the warm and friendly nature of the owners.
K-Diamond-K Guest Ranch Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...