Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Residing on the southern tip of Lake Sidney Lanier a short 45-minute drive north of Atlanta, Lake Lanier Islands Resort is a lakeside resort surrounded by beautiful views of the water. Due to its location on the beautiful shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, the 1,500-acre resort offers easy access to a bunch of water sports. Families can enjoy sailing, kayaking, fishing, paddleboating and swimming. Plenty of water sport rentals are available for rent, including luxury yachts, and families can also dock their own sails at the boat ramp. The surrounding area is also great for hiking, biking, picnicking and exploring new wildlife. Even adventurous sorts can get the adrenaline pumping with a ziplining excursion. The area also offers many
well-groomed golf courses and horseback riding opportunities.
During summertime, the main draw is a huge, family-friendly water park and beach area, called LanierWorld. At this attraction, kids can tube down a raging river, hang out in the state's largest wave pool while watching an outdoor movie or dip toes in the water at the beach's kiddie lagoon. A carnival area hosts a Ferris Wheel, pony rides, and bounce houses, kiddie train rides, arcade games and more! There's something to do for kids of all ages and plenty of funnel cake and cotton candy to go around.
Families can choose from many accommodations options at Lake Lanier Islands Resort. With a variety of accommodations, this resort is ideal for not only family vacations but also multi-generational getaways and family reunions. Standard rooms and suites are at the Lodge, while villas and rental houses a spread throughout the property. Choose these units for ultimate comfort during a stay, especially if you have a larger family to accommodate. Would your family rather rough it on vacation? The resort has a special area for tent campsites and RV hookups right along the lakeside. Get ready to wake up to some gorgeous, sunrise views! less
- Variety of water activities
- Casual, laid-back ambience of restaurants
- Games at hotel perfect for rainy days
- Theme Parks
- Water Sports
- Game Room
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
- Onsite Dining
To take advantage of all the resort and the lake has to offer, schedule a visit from April through October. The resort also ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Just down the hill from the Legacy Lodge & Conference Center, six Legacy Villas rest in the hillside overlooking Lake ... more Lanier. Each measuring 4,500 square feet, these villas contain six individually keyed bedrooms, making them ideal for large families or family reunions. There also is a large community room featuring comfortable seating, a table and chairs, and a stacked stone fireplace. Guests can take in the lake views from the many windows or the balconies and terraces.
For something similar on a smaller scale, consider one of the 30 LakeHouses at Legacy. These New England-inspired homes come with two bedrooms (one king and one double double) and two private baths with dressing areas, a mini-kitchen, dining area, and large family room complete with fireplace. Outside, there is a private deck outfitted with a Jacuzzi and gas grill. An additional amenity is a stacked washer and dryer, an essential for families.
If you want a truly rustic experience, rent one of the RV and tent campsites right along the shore of Lake Lanier. Open April through September, the campground includes comfort stations complete with restrooms and showers along with two laundry facilities. Although tent sites do not include water or electricity, all RV sites come equipped with water and electricity hookups, and select RV sites also include sewer hookups.
One budget note: Regardless of where you stay at Lake Lanier Islands Resort, all guests are subject to the vehicle Lake Lanier Islands Resort gate charge per vehicle. less