Liki Tiki Village Resort Review
1268 family reviews
Families will love:
- Onsite water park
- Shipwreck Sally's restaurant
- Condos with kitchens
About Liki Tiki Village Resort
Liki Tiki is as fun as its name sounds. The resort's Lagoon Water Adventure area is a must for any family. Also onsite, a round of miniature golf, a harbor paddleboat trip or a bike ride are in order. Kids will be drawn to the two pools with waterslides. Liki Tiki hosts over 650 one- to three-bedroom condos. Accommodations feature a kitchen, dining and living areas and washer/dryer units. Shipwreck Sally's Bar & Grill is the perfect spot for a midday meal. As Liki Tiki is close to Disney World, the resort often sells discounted tickets or provides coupons for area parks.Written by Whitney Rife
Liki Tiki Village Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...