Lodge at Chaa Creek Review
165 family reviews
Families will love:
- Private rainforest eco lodge
- Guided tours
- Thatched cottage rooms
About Lodge at Chaa Creek
This rainforest eco lodge is set along the Macal River banks near the foothills of the Maya Mountains offering families a true Belizean jungle experience. The private, 365-acre nature reserve features 23 palm-thatched cottage rooms offering serene and comfortable accommodations.
The Chaa Creek nature retreat offers families miles of trails for horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking and guided tours. Families can travel through the jungle on quests to find wildlife, exquisite scenery and Mayan temples. Or enjoy a quiet canoe trip down the Macal River, as well as guided tours to the Belize Zoo, Actun Tunichil Muknal caves and the Belize barrier reef.
After a day full of adventures the Belize Spa guarantees complete relaxation. The hilltop spa features a variety of treatments and services, including massage therapy, body wraps and aromatherapy.
Lodge at Chaa Creek Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...