Write a Family-Friendly Hotel Review
Tips: Writing a Hotel Review
In order to help other family travelers, here are some of the things you may want to write about in your review:
- Location and upkeep of the hotel
- Family activities
- Children's programs
- Nearby activities for teens
- Kid-friendly attractions
- Kid-friendly dining opportunities on premises
- Friendliness of staff
- Best time of year to visit
- Family perks
We would also appreciate at least 50 words in length.
If you need more help, or if you have any questions/comments/suggestions, we'd love to hear them! Please write to email@example.com.
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (3 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...