Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa Review
66 family reviews
Families will love:
- Outdoor pool with man-made beach
- Water park
- Bowling alley
About Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Set between the San Gorgonio and San Jacinto mountains, Morongo is a fun place to stay for adults and children. Morongo has a lazy river and a sandy beach surrounding a pool and water park -- all on the grounds. Families can rent poolside cabanas by the day. Also by the pool, The Sunset Bar & Grill serves up snacks, drinks and meals. More formal dining can be found at one of Morongo's four restaurants. Another option is the onsite food court that offers an array of fast foods. When not at the pool, families may want to visit the resort's onsite bowling alley or see one of the live entertainment shows, including comedians and musicians. Rooms have modern amenities, like plasma televisions and data ports. Beds are covered with plush sheets, duvets and down pillows. Suites feature sitting areas with sofa loveseats and whirlpools. Certain units open to a private pool and outdoor shower.
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...