Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Review
865 family reviews
Families will love:
- Four pools
- Golf & mini-golf courses
- Free shuttle to Disney parks
About Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
At Mystic Dunes, families stay in one- to three-bedroom villas with breakfast bars and fully-equipped kitchens. Villas often contain sleeper sofas to accommodate more people. Mystic Dunes is only two-miles away from Walt Disney World, offering discount packages and complimentary shuttle service to the theme parks. This hotel caters to families by providing many fun activities, spacious villas and family-friendly meals. There's an 18-hole golf course for parents and another miniature golf course for kids at the resort. Also, four pools dot the premises with waterslides and private cabanas. Rent bicycles and explore the outer reaches of the resort or attend some of the planned children's activities. When you work up an appetite, check out Kenzie's in the clubhouse. It offers a casual atmosphere with a wide variety of menu items. Pizza Hut Express is also available, and groceries can be sent to your room, as well.Written by Whitney Rife
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...