Now Amber Review
354 family reviews
Families will love:
- All-inclusive resort with six onsite restaurants
- Beachfront location and three swimming pools
- Kids' club for children ages 3 to 12
About Now Amber
The newest addition to the Now collection of all-inclusive resorts, Now Amber Puerto Vallarta opened in 2012, debuting 331 luxury accommodations, six restaurants and three swimming pools on its Pacific Ocean beachfront location. The new resort is connected to Secrets Vallarta Bay, an adults only, all-inclusive resort, which makes Now Amber a great destination hotel for multigenerational vacations; mom, dad and the kids can stay at Now Amber, and grandparents who want to spend time with the family, as well as have a quiet, kid-free place to go, can stay at Secrets.
The all-suite resort provides stunning Pacific Ocean views, lush gardens and modern décor with marble and wood floors. Rooms in the resort's twin towers feature furnished balconies to watch the setting sun over the ocean, with ground floor accommodations featuring private plunge pools. Now Amber provides luxury in a relaxing setting, taking all the stress out of traveling by providing various amenities, activities and culinary adventures. The resort's "no reservations" policy is a nice break from other all-inclusive resorts that provide multiple dining options that book up too quickly. At Now Amber, walk-ins are the norm and welcome. There are also ample lounge chairs located poolside and on the beach, as well as umbrellas and rafts, so you won't need to run out at breakfast to reserve a seat with a towel; you'll always find a spot. Enjoy the slower pace and no-worry atmosphere of Now Amber, and take advantage of the supervised kids' programs to enjoy a little romance while on vacation.
Now Amber Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...