Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Okemo Jackson Gore Inn
Impeccable grooming is one of the numerous reasons why Okemo Ski Area in Ludlow, Vermont, has continued to thrive. Through the ingenuity of powerful snowmaking machines and all-night grooming that churns ice into a skiable surface, skiers and boarders are able to ply their trade. Novice skiers feel like Olympic downhill champions as they cruise the long boulevards.
Last season, Okemo attracted more than 500,000 skiers, making it the third-most popular ski area in New England. The majority of skiers are families, who return year after year, originally lured to this 3,344-foot peak when all they had was a system of pomas (tow rope-like devices that you stick between your legs to pull you up the mountain) and narrow trails. ... more
Thankfully, when Diane and Tim Mueller took over as owners of the resort in 1982, they replaced the rest of the pomas with high-speed lifts that intricately link this broad-shouldered peak. In 2003, seven additional trails on adjacent Jackson Gore were opened, appealing to the more advanced skiers, who congregate on narrow, gladed trails like Quantum Leap or Vortex.
This was the first phase of a major expansion Okemo has undergone this past decade. The expansion also included a new fitness area, skating rink and slopeside hotel called the Jackson Gore Inn. The Muellers spent more than $50 million to create the 177-room ski-in, ski-out resort, one of the finest lodgings in New England, for folks who like to be at the base of the mountain. less
- Ski-in, ski-out lodging with lifts, rentals and ski school nearby
- Large fitness center and skating rink
- Groomed trails on the mountain
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Rooms range from one- to three-bedroom suites and also have a homey feel. Most have full kitchen facilities with stoves, dishes and refrigerators. The rooms are like condos with loads of closet space for all that ski gear, a fireplace and large bathrooms with showers and tubs. We ... more chose the Executive Room, which comes with a king-size bed and pull-out sleeper, perfect for our family of four. However, if you want more space, ask about the latest additions to the Jackson Gore area -- the Adams and Bixby Houses. Both of the houses are a little bit removed from the hotel, so they offer a peaceful retreat. They have larger bedrooms than the suites in the hotel, and each is equipped with its own outdoor hot tub, washer and dryer.
All rooms have flat-screen televisions, DVD players and Wi-Fi access. The best part is that Children 12 and younger stay at the Inn for no extra charge. less