Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Marina Tower Review
26 family reviews
Families will love:
- Books and games for children
- Kids eat free
- Rooftop pool
About Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Marina Tower
Corpus Christi, TX
Omni Corpus Christi is located on the Texas Coast, perfect for families who want a seaside playground of water excursions, sailing and relaxing on the sand. The Marina District offers local dining and shopping. A complimentary airport shuttle is available. In one of two high-rise towers that make up Omni Corpus Christi, more than 345 guest rooms and suites are warm and welcoming with rich tones, plush bedding and cherry wood furnishings. Plush robes, feather pillows and electric shoe polishers are some of the luxurious amenities in the rooms. Best of all, families can stay in the Kids' Sensory Suites. This is a vibrantly-colored unit with a separate bedroom just for kids. The bedroom contains twin beds, beanbag chairs, an art table and kid-sized bathrobes. Board games, toys and bath accessories are awaiting your child. Regardless of which room you choose, kids receive welcome backpack with games and books. The Bayfront Tower features similar accommodations with private balconies that overlook the water. Pets are also welcome at Omni.
Coastline Cafe Restaurant offers a casual atmosphere and is open for all meals. Kids eat free at Omni. An indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool is a hotspot for kids. The Coastal Concierge makes sure to point families in the direction of fun and kid-friendly activities, like tours of the Texas State Aquarium, Ferry Rides to Port Arnasas or miniature golfing at Treasure Island.
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel Marina Tower Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...