Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach Review
827 family reviews
Families will love:
- Easy access to Waikiki Beach
- Hawaiian-themed children's programs
- Babysitting services upon request
About Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach
This beautiful hotel is right on Waikiki Beach and delivers superlative service, huge rooms and lanais (the Hawaiian word for balcony), and a sparkling pool dotted with palm trees, and sits a few feet from the famous Waikiki Beach. The hotel offers restaurants, bars, a fitness room, Waikiki's only penthouse-level full-scale spa, babysitting upon request and more. Guest rooms sleep two adults and two children (children stay free with adults, and there's a $50 charge for a rollaway bed). Three days a week, ukulele, hula, and bracelet- and lei-making lessons are offered in the lobby. Superlative accommodations without the deluxe price!
Find more Outrigger Hotels & Resorts.
Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...