Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort Review
439 family reviews
Families will love:
- One- and two-bedroom beachfront units
- Children's program for kids ages 5 to 10
- Fully equipped kitchens and washer and dryer
About Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort
Written by Kristin Franks
This beachfront resort offers families one- and two-bedroom units with fully equipped kitchens, a washer and dryer, complimentary Internet access and a private balcony. Kids can splash around in the resort's heated pool with flumed water slides or participate in supervised children's activities at the Island Explorer Program. The resort's children's program is available for kids ages 5 to 10. Lots of onsite dining options are available ranging from fresh seafood to pizza and burgers. Mom and dad can relax in the three sand-bottom whirlpool spas or visit the shops, restaurants and art galleries in the nearby Kauai Village Shopping Center.
Find more Outrigger Hotels & Resorts.
Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (6 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...