Pollace's Family Vacation Resort Review
73 family reviews
Families will love:
- Good old-fashioned family fun
- All-inclusive resort
- Tons of family activities at the resort and nearby
About Pollace's Family Vacation Resort
If you're looking for a fabulous old-fashioned summer family vacation in the Catskills, the Pollace's Family Vacation Resort is the place for you. The all-inclusive family resort offers safe and affordable fun for all ages along with three meals a day and around-the-clock entertainment. Families rave about their vacations at the resort and frequently note the welcoming nature of Charlie and Fran. It's not uncommon for families to return year after year, as a favored family tradition.
Accommodations at the resort range from motels to family units to main lodge rooms, so it's easy to find a set-up that suits your family. All rooms include air conditioning, TVs, and in-room phones, as well as refrigerators in the motel and family units. Free Wi-Fi is offered in the lobby.
There's no shortage of activities at the Pollace's, in addition to a large outdoor pool and hot tub, guests can enjoy paddle boats, fishing, mini golf, volleyball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, Bocci, paddleball, basketball, softball and more. There is a special playground for kids and Richard, the social director, plans a full day of activities to keep all of the children busy and happy, while giving mom and dad a chance to relax, too!
Guests remark on both the plentiful and delicious food as well as how accommodating the chef is to special dietary needs and fickle kids. The menus are posted online, including special selections for children. Nearby, families will find additional entertainment at attractions such as Howe Caverns, Zoom Flume Water Park, and Hudson Cruises.
Pollace's Family Vacation Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...