Resort at Longboat Key Club Review
Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Resort at Longboat Key Club
Arriving at Longboat Key Club is like driving on to a small college campus, one where you're immediately welcome as part of the alumni family. That's because Longboat Key Club is not merely a resort but a thriving year-round community where fortunate members expect their fitness center to rival any urban health club in America (actually it's better when you consider all the classes being offered on the beach at the Mind & Motion Studio). Then there are the 45 holes of golf, well-manicured and free of charge to all bird life including swans, great blue herons, and those pink roseate spoonbills, and the 20 clay courts in the Tennis Gardens, home to the professional Sarasota Open each year.
Oh, there's so much more at this ... more 410-acre property, located on a barrier island just outside of Sarasota. For starters, hit the long expanse of white sand beach on the Gulf of Mexico and the resort's kayaks, sailboats and other beach toys. The comfy chaise lounge chairs at the pool, where full waiter service is featured, are another hot spot for sun worshippers. The six restaurants scattered across the property use produce supplied by 25 local purveyors and the resort even has its own herb and vegetable garden. A short shuttle from the hotel is the marina, the largest in southwest Florida, offering fishing, sailing and boating charters.
For families, a year-round Camp Loggerhead is available for kids ages 5 to 12. The spa offers mother and daughter manicures and pedicures, and the fitness center will arrange a guided sea kayaking tour through the mangroves with a naturalist or a yoga retreat for the family on the beach.
The spacious rooms include two-bedroom suites with full kitchens so you don't have to dine out every meal. And the best part, however, is the balcony perfectly perched over the Gulf of Mexico so you can see the red orb of a sun melt into the waters nightly. That's our idea of paradise.
- Beachfront locale and heated pool
- Children's program for ages 5 to 12
- Spacious rooms with balconies and beach or resort views
- Water Sports
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids'/Theme Meals
- Laundry Service
- Onsite Dining
Morning newspapers, twice daily housekeeping and 24-hour safety patrol are all offered daily, free of ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Standard Rooms are 425 square feet in size with one king or two double beds. Beach views are available, and all come with mini-fridges, microwaves and the standard amenities.
Junior Suites are 650 square feet in size with one king bed and one sofa bed in the living area. All come with ... more kitchenettes (no oven), a dining table for four and a washer and dryer, plus all of the standard amenities. Junior Suites offer beach views, premium beach views, lagoon views or golf course views.
One-Bedroom Suites are 850 square feet in size with beach and golf course views available. They offer one master bedroom with a king bed and a living area with a queen sofa bed. There is also a large balcony, full kitchen, washer and dryer and all of the standard amenities.
Two-Bedroom Suites have large sitting areas and full kitchens in 1,260 square feet of space. The kitchen boasts a refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, blender, toaster and microwave. The master bedroom has a king bed, while there are two double beds in the other bedroom. The living area also has a sofa bed, which allows this suite to sleep a total of eight guests. Balconies offer beach views, with chaise lounge chairs for sunning in private.
There's also a washer and dryer in the hallway to the master bedroom, and there are two bathrooms, each connected to one bedroom for more space and privacy.
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suites
Slightly larger than regular Two-Bedroom Suites are the Deluxe versions at 1,750 square feet. These offer all the same amenities, but with more space. less