The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common Review
116 family reviews
Families will love:
- Top of the line everything - It's the Ritz
- Location adjacent to Boston Common
- Boston Children's Museum package
About The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common
If you want to truly pamper your little angels, the Ritz-Carlton is arguably the best Beantown has to offer. Besides babysitting services, strollers and cribs on request, the hotel houses a children's suite featuring a children's bedroom/playroom complete with tot-sized furniture, an entertainment center with television, VCR and stereo, a "Trumpet of the Swan" video and book, arts and crafts center, toys, games, and a mini-refrigerator filled with healthy snacks and beverages. Another bonus: You can enroll your kids in the Ritz's "A Day of Social Savvy" program where they'll learn ballroom dancing, table manners, social correspondence and telephone etiquette. The hotel completed an $11 million renovation in 2008 of all guests rooms and suites.
To learn more about Ritz-Carlton, please visit Ritz-Carlton.
The Ritz-Carlton Boston Common Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...