The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Review
366 family reviews
Families will love:
- Large pool & children's pool
- Children's club
- Six restaurants
About The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
Ritz-Carlton Kapalua sits among beautiful white-sand beaches, pristine golf courses and tropical gardens. Guests can gaze out toward the exotic lava peninsulas, five bays and three white-sand beaches on the shoreline. The Ritz-Carlton offers more than 460 renovated rooms and suites featuring dark wood floors, marble bathrooms and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. Select suites provide additional bathrooms, private lanais and dining rooms. Five restaurants and a poolside cafe will cover all your family's meals, including the Beach House Restaurants, which provides oceanfront dining and a popular breakfast buffet. Two championship golf courses and a golf academy are located at the resort. A huge tri-level swimming pool is surrounded by a sundeck and an adjacent children's pool. Parents should stop by the large Ritz-Carlton Spa, offering couple's cabanas and private shower gardens. Kids ages 5 and up may enjoy weekly programs that focus on wildlife, underwater cities and Hawaiian cultural traditions.
To learn more about Ritz-Carlton, please visit Ritz-Carlton.
The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...