The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park Review
Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Formerly Hotel St. Moritz, the Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park opened its grand doors in 2002. The 33-story palace, located in the cultural center of Midtown Manhattan, majestically overlooks Central Park and the buildings beyond.
Though the hotel is the epitome of luxury (as most Ritz-Carlton properties are), its most prominent feature, in our opinion, is its staff. Each staff member is friendly, knowledgeable and spirited by the hotel, and with good reason: The hotel is a Forbes Five-Star property. Travel + Leisure also named it the No. 1 hotel in New York City in 2011 and 2012, and U.S. News and World Report has recognized it as one of the best hotels in America.
In addition to its ... more incomparable staff, notable features include La Prarie at the Ritz-Carlton Spa; the Club Lounge, which offers five delicious food presentations; and plenty of family-friendly amenities, including goodie-filled backpacks for kids upon arrival.
To learn more about Ritz-Carlton, please visit Ritz-Carlton.
- Luxurious rooms and suites
- Kid-friendly dining and activities
- Picture-perfect location in Central Park
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Laundry Service
Babysitting services can be arranged through the hotel's concierge.
The hotel welcomes pets for an additional fee of $250, ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Guestrooms range between 425 and 450 square feet in size, and come with various views. Each Parkview room includes a tabletop telescope for an up-close look at Central Park. While these rooms are spacious, there's only one king bed in each unit; unless you're traveling with a new baby (who can sleep in a crib provided ... more by the hotel), you'll want to stay in a suite.
Suites feature much more space, ranging from 790 square feet to 1,980 square feet in size. They also include Bang & Olufsen stereo systems with several CD selections. The Parkview Suite is suitable for a family of four, as it has a separate bedroom for mom and dad, and a pullout sofa bed for the youngsters. It also has one and a half bathrooms, so you won't have to wait hours for your teenager to finish her makeup for lack of enough bathroom space!
The Royal Suite is as good as it gets, with a floor model telescope, library, eight-person dining table, Floris shaving kit, complimentary access to the Club Lounge and a connecting bedroom. Located on the 22nd floor, the lavish suite also provides astounding views of the city.
The housekeeping staff will clean your room or suite in the morning, and provide turndown service at night. Furthermore, they'll deliver a copy of the New York Times to your door each morning. If you'd like to read a different newspaper, the concierge will be happy to provide you with the newspaper of your choice.