The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park Review
137 family reviews
Families will love:
- Luxurious rooms and suites
- Kid-friendly dining and activities
- Picture-perfect location in Central Park
About The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park
Formerly Hotel St. Moritz, the Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park opened its grand doors in 2002. The 33-story palace, located in the cultural center of Midtown Manhattan, majestically overlooks Central Park and the buildings beyond.
Though the hotel is the epitome of luxury (as most Ritz-Carlton properties are), its most prominent feature, in our opinion, is its staff. Each staff member is friendly, knowledgeable and spirited by the hotel, and with good reason: The hotel is a Forbes Five-Star property. Travel + Leisure also named it the No. 1 hotel in New York City in 2011 and 2012, and U.S. News and World Report has recognized it as one of the best hotels in America.
In addition to its incomparable staff, notable features include La Prarie at the Ritz-Carlton Spa; the Club Lounge, which offers five delicious food presentations; and plenty of family-friendly amenities, including goodie-filled backpacks for kids upon arrival.
To learn more about Ritz-Carlton, please visit Ritz-Carlton.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...