Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Review
611 family reviews
Families will love:
- Creation Entertainment Show
- Beach Boy Butler beach service
About Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
This Sheraton is situated in the heart of Waikiki, just steps away from the beach. The hotel is huge, with more than 1,150 rooms and suites in three buildings. Comfortable Sweet Sleeper Beds and Shine bath amenities are signatures in the units. Rooms also have mini-refrigerators and balconies. Pikake Terrace offers open-air buffets, while Splash Bar & Bento has a poolside venue. Every night, the Sheraton showcases Hawaiian entertainment, like cultural dancing and music. "Creation -- A Polynesian Journey" is a must-see entertainment show. During the day, families can hang out at the large, outdoor pool. Hawaiian-centric activities are planned on a daily basis, including hula lessons and ukulele classes. The hotel also offers a "Beach Boy Butler" beach service at the nearby Waikiki Beach.
To learn more about Sheraton, please visit Sheraton.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...