Summer Bay Resort Review
568 family reviews
Families will love:
- Many pools
- Full kitchens in condos & villas
- Close to Disney World
About Summer Bay Resort
Summer Bay presents a resort on the shores of a 64-acre lake. The Inn at Summer Bay is across the street, offering deluxe rooms. At the resort, guests can stay in villas or condos. Units have full kitchens and dining areas. Villas can sleep up to six people, and condos fit twice that much. At the center of the resort there is a main clubhouse. Here families can rent bicycles or visit the pool and tiki bar. Playgrounds dot the premises and the beach provides a world of water sports. Lakes and hot tubs are also scattered throughout the resort. It will be hard to take kids off the resort with all the waterslides and water park features at the various pools. However, only six miles away, Disney Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach and Animal Kingdom provide more than enough enticement. The resort provides free shuttle transportation.Written by Whitney Rife
Summer Bay Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...