Washington Marriott Wardman Park Review
199 family reviews
Families will love:
- Outdoor pool
- Stone's Throw Restaurant & Bar
- Near the National Zoo
About Washington Marriott Wardman Park
Washington Marriott spreads across 16-acres of lush gardens in the downtown area. The huge hotel houses more than 1,430 rooms and suites. Units are elegant with posh bedding, flat-screen televisions and granite bathroom countertops. Suites present semi-private bedrooms, expansive living rooms with stylish furnishings and dining areas. High-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. A heated outdoor pool will win the kids over in a flash. Stone's Throw Restaurant & Bar is a fashionable steakhouse that specializes in pork chops and seafood delicacies. Woodley Market offers lighter fare, such as take-out sandwiches or breakfast items. A couple bars and a coffeehouse are also at the hotel. Washington Marriott is near the National Zoo -- a family hotspot. Also, the National Cathedral is within walking distance. Adams Morgan neighborhood offers many eclectic boutiques and restaurants.Written by Whitney Rife
Washington Marriott Wardman Park Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...