The Westin St. Francis Review
492 family reviews
Families will love:
- Kids Club program
- Two-bedroom suites
- Union Square location
About The Westin St. Francis
This Westin is situated in the bustling Union Square, near many restaurants, boutiques and theaters. A cable car stop is right outside the front entrance, making a family's San Franciscan vacation complete. The hotel's location in center city allows guests to walk to various neighborhoods, like the Financial District of Chinatown. The Westin caters to families. Westin Kids Club runs fun supervised activities throughout the day. Parents can relax at the onsite spa, and take advantage of the babysitting referral service. The staff members are known for going above and beyond to make guests, including families, feel comfortable.
Guests can stay in the older, historical section of the hotel that was built in the early 1900s, or the newer, more modern tower. All units present a contemporary decor with modern amenities, such as high-speed Internet and premium cable television. Larger families may want to stay in a two-bedroom suite for added space and privacy. The hotel has three gourmet restaurants that feature American culinary delights.
Westin is a worldwide hotel that features more than 30 specifically family-friendly resorts with exclusive amenities for kids. Learn more about Westin Hotels and Resorts, read Westin Hotels and Resorts.
The Westin St. Francis Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...