The Westin St. John Resort & Villas Review
585 family reviews
Families will love:
- Villas with full kitchens and living areas
- Children's program for ages 3 to 12
- Complimentary ferry to St. Thomas for shopping with a resort transfer
About The Westin St. John Resort & Villas
Picture a 47-acre property sprawled out on a Caribbean hillside that slopes down directly to its own beach. You do not need to imagine such a place: it exists at the Westin St. John. St. John, part of the U.S. Virgin Islands, is unique. Two-thirds of the island is protected as part of the Virgin Islands National Park. That means there's much more greenery on this island than vacation home development. You just have to venture out of funky Cruz Bay, the main town, to explore. On this island with no traffic lights, you will discover nearly deserted white-sand beaches and abundant snorkeling and dive sites.
When you have had your fill of Robinson Crusoe adventuring, come back to the civilized comforts of the Westin St. John, the most family-friendly of the island's two major resorts. The property features 175 hotel rooms as well as 146 villas offering studios to up to three bedrooms in units similar to condominiums that come with home-like conveniences of kitchens, washer/dryers, separate bedrooms and sitting areas. In addition, the resort features a daily children's program and lots of water sports.
Learn more about Westin Hotels and Resorts, read Westin Hotels and Resorts.
The Westin St. John Resort & Villas Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...