by Terry Ward
The BEST WESTERN Airport Inn is close to Southwest Florida International Airport and within driving distance of several golf clubs and the Hammond Stadium. The beach is about 30 minutes away.
The hotel has over 100 air-conditioned guestrooms, all of which have a large cable satellite TV, complimentary high-speed internet access, a refrigerator, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. There is also an in-room safe, and cribs are available on request. The hotel offers free calls to local numbers and rooms can accommodate up to six people.
There’s a complimentary breakfast every morning that includes a choice of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt eggs and juice. And other amenities include an outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness center that is open 24 hours a day. Airport shuttle bus service is available between 4 and 1 a.m., upon request.
Our Editor Loves
- Free breakfast
- Shuttle service to airport
- Free local calls
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Please read others reviews... spot on with challenges at this hotel. It's a nice property but falls down on essentials.
1. Beds are horrible. 1st night back is killing me. Go down to front desk and ask for room with better beds or get the mattress changed. Front desk clerk goes to office, comes back and says all the rooms are the same.
2. No hot water in sink. On the front desk, sign saying to pardon their improvements??? Why does the tub have hot water... see #3
3. Pathetic supply of hot water to tub. At least after 5 mins of running the water and following the directions above the water valve, do you get hot water. Their water bill must be crazy expensive. I left all faucets running and running trying to get hot water.
4. Key card. Pathetic. So far 4 times getting it redone.
Only stayed here for convenient location to my conference... never again.
AAAAAAwesome staff!!!!! My place to stay each and evry time im in that Fort Myers Airport Area. Verry Clean rooms and absolutly the best service i have ever experianced felt like a vacation istaed of being in the area for work.