by Hilarey Wojtowicz
The Delta Toronto opened in late 2014 and offers families accommodations in downtown Toronto near all the must-see sites. Accommodations come with king or queen beds, mini-fridges, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Playpens and highchairs are also offered for families with little ones. Book a Club room and receive a complimentary breakfast daily, too.
The hotel has a swimming pool that is open daily from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. It is close to local attractions such as the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre.
Onsite dining is available at the SOCO Kitchen + Bar and children ages 6 and under eat for free, while kids ages 7 to 12 eat for half-price. SOCO is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m., and weekends from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Additional perks at this property include a pet-friendly policy and a fitness center. Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at noon.
Our Editor Loves
- Proximity to popular attractions
- Children eat for free or half-price
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
Friendly, professional, efficient front desk. No problem for luggage storage on the last day. Spacious bathroom, comfortable room amenities. Restaurant in the hotel served vegetarian. Convenient covered access to Union Station, Uber, shuttle to Billy Bishop City Airport and Express train to international airport. Quiet room.
This is a great property:
1. Reception - courteous - asked if I needed anything - was daughters birthday - so he sent up a small slice of cake - excellent 5/5
2. Room - spacious - bright, clean, everything works. Bathroom was also clean and well working - shower was big. Internet was fast. 5/5
3. Property - bright, clean - really well put together. Pool over looks city. Fitness room nice. Only issue is elevators are slow. 4/5
4. Lounge - well done - full buffet breakfast, snacks etc 5/5
I will go again