Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central is a great property for families with children to stay. The hotel is within 10 miles of the Fair Park, Cavanaugh Flight Museum and Cathedral Santuario de Guadalupe. A few other attractions include the White Rock Lake Park and Dallas World Aquarium. The hotel has 99 rooms; it also has a nearby golf course, swimming pool and fitness center. The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Maggiano’s Little Italy and la Madeleine French Bakery & Cafe Dallas Pkwy are all family-friendly eateries that are good and are near the hotel.
Fairfield Inns and Suites are budget-priced hotels with more than 600 locations worldwide. The hotels provide comfortable rooms, with suites featuring separate bedroom and living areas. Complimentary hot breakfast and WiFi are often features of the hotels. Read more about Fairfield Inns and Suites.
Our Editor Loves
- Good stay
- Clean, friendly, affordable, great pool and breakfast
- Nice hotel
- Theme Park
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
Staff are friendly. Location is good. Restaurants, stores just across the street. More stores down the road. Room new, nice & modern. I would have given a 5, but gave a 4 instead, because the room was quite dusty.
by Dave A
I had so many issues with this hotel, so I'm not sure where to begin:
- To start with, the location is not great. We walked for dinner nearby, and had to walk past several homeless just a few yards from the hotel.
- The hotel was old a rundown. Was probably refurbished 10-12 years ago?
- Breakfast was cold. On both mornings I had eggs at around 7am, and it was cold on both days.
- Air conditioner in the room was very loud, and sounded like it was going to blow any second.
- The receptionist would not allow me to charge a bottle of water to my room! She said that due to too much theft, it wasn't allowed at that hotel.
- When I used the fitness center, no towels, no cups available. I had to ask the front desk person, and he just handed me a stack of each to bring over.
Aside from all of these issues, everything was great! Needless to say, not a chance in the world I would ever go back there.