NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Family Vacation Critic Summer Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are age 21 or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor (defined below) and each of their respective related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor. Family Vacation Critic, 200 Princeton South Corporate Center, Suite 330, Ewing NJ 08628.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
4. Entry Period. The Promotion begins on May 19, 2017 at 12 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 10, 2017 at 12 a.m. Eastern Time (the “Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. Entry. During the Entry Period, participants must post their favorite family vacation photos (past and/or present) and stories about what family vacation means to them from a personal, public Instagram account and must use hashtag #summerfamilygram and tag @FamilyVacationCritic to be considered. All photos must be original material taken by the contest entrant. Participants may enter as many times as they desire.
6. Selection of Potential Winner. On or about Tuesday of each week during the Entry Period, one (1) potential weekly winner will be selected based on merit according to the criteria described below from among all eligible entries received the week prior. Photos will be judged by the Sponsor’s editorial staff according to the quality of the image and capturing the spirit of a family vacation. The winning photo/family vacation story of the week will be shared on Family Vacation Critic’s Instagram page. The winner will be eligible for a prize, and the potential winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, the prize will be forfeited. Following the contest, all winning photo entries will be shared in an article on Family Vacation Critic and its social channels.
7. Requirements of Potential Winner. Except where prohibited, the potential winners must complete and return a liability/publicity release (the “Release”) within ten (10) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Release within the required time period, if notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines in their sole discretion that the potential winner is ineligible, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place. Winner may be required to provide social security number for tax reporting purposes. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, address (city and state/country), and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide, without further compensation.
8. Weekly Prizes: One (1) winner each week will receive a Tutti Frutti Infuser Tumbler with Straw – 20 oz.
Prize does not include non-discountable fees, federal, state or local taxes, or any other cost or fee associated with prize receipt or use not expressly stated herein. Approximate retail value is $4. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Total number of winners is seven (7).
8. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in their sole discretion, suspend, modify and/or cancel the Promotion. Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The Sponsor reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9. Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their respective parent and related companies, and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical or printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail or email; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees.
10. Disputes. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Massachusetts. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
12. Winners List. For the results, visit Family Vacation Critic Summer Sweepstakes Winners. The list of winners will be available on this page.
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.