The Garden View Resort in Legian provides all of its guests with easy access to the popular Legian Beach, as well as an array of other area attractions and activities. Kuta Beach, Carrefour Plaza Kuta and Seminyak Square are a short journey away from the hotel’s front door. Two-Bedroom apartments sleeping up to four guests are available. Most rooms at the hotel accommodate two guests at a time, although one extra bed per room is permitted at an additional fee so that families of three may stay together in the same room. Amenities for families offered by the hotel include free Wi-Fi access, a kiddie pool and an outdoor pool. The Garden View Restaurant is located onsite and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our Editor Loves
- Outdoor pool with kid's area
- Family-friendly rooms
- Legian Beach within walking distance
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
We stayed here in October with family.
Left after 2 nights due to a host of issues.
Staying in Superior Cottages and Deluxe Cottages
Some of the issues were:
- fresh blood stains on sheets and larger laundered blood stain on mattress protector
- bugs in bed
- mattress worn and springy
- food and used earplugs in the crevice next to the mattress
- dirty and unclean rooms
- air con not working
- safes not working
- pool was bath temperature with a lot of chlorine
- no pool towels available
- pool furniture around ground floor pool discoloured and stained
- housekeeping not making rooms up until very late afternoon
- management which on initial issues raised did not care. It wasn’t until they were advised we were checking out that they took on board our concerns
I understand smoking is allowed in Bali and we have travelled to Bali many times and never had any concerns however most guests were smoking on their balconies or around the pool. The kids pool is on the ground level and guests were smoking IN the kids pool. Walking through a cloud of cigarette smoke to get to your room is not pleasant.
I would not recommend you to stay here if you are non smokers.
Also there are local cats and dogs (as normal in Bali) however it would be good to clean up their poo from the lawn!
Size of room
Good internet speed
We come here and they cut off the power to our room. Then we PAID for over 1000.00 of our clothes the morning before our check in to be laundered. The next morning we have been waiting for 3 hours AFTER our checkout with excuses that it is on the way. The stupid manager is useless!!! Do not stay here for your troubles and trust the hotel staff.
Food was good. Pool was good
Hotel was clean amd comfortable until they screw with all your belongings!!!
My wife is Indonesian and has been yelling at them in her own language and they dont care.