by Courtney Elko
Located just 20 minutes south of Disneyland, the John Wayne Airport is situated just across the street from this Orange County hotel and a free airport shuttle is available. The comfortable guestrooms feature one king or two double beds, a flat screen television, coffee maker, W-Fi and a shower/tub combination in the bathroom. Cribs, rollaway beds and connecting rooms are available upon request. The outdoor pool is surrounding by lounge chairs and there are umbrellas available. The onsite restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, makes meals convenient for families. Pets are welcome to stay here for an additional fee.
Our Editor Loves
- Disneyland 20 minutes away
- John Wayne Airport nearby
- Pet friendly
- Theme Park
- Connecting Rooms
- Onsite Dining
by Behrooz M
The only nice place in this hotel is the lobby. Even though our room was located in the HHonors Guests floor (supposedly better rooms and amenities), the rooms was old, and
1.Decorations were outdated,
2. The room carpet was stained,
3. The balcony door was stuck,
4. Tthe bathroom fixtures (which were probably from 1970s) leaked for a couple of minutes after you had shut off the shower,
5. When we arrived, the bed sheet had not been ironed or even tucked under the mattress. It looked like someone had just left that bed!,
6. There were no Body-wash, lotion, etc. in the bathroom,
7. Even though we asked for slippers, there were none available,
8. and so forth...
With all that awfulness, the hotel charges the guests between $35 and $39 per night for parking.
Altogether, I shall not stay in this hotel again, nor do I recommend it to anyone.
by Stan S
I have 2 boys, 16 and 17, we had the 2 room suite and the only problem with the experience was who would get the pull out. Price was lower than most 4 star hotels, while living space was at a maximum. Enjoyed the stay