Lake Tahoe’s Tahoe South is undergoing a $150 million renaissance with total reconstruction of resorts, adding new businesses and renovations and improvements.
– Harrah’s Lake Tahoe is investing $12 million in renovations to its 52-room property.
– Chateau at the Village is expanding its space to add two new levels of condos, with up to $20 million in first phase development underway this summer.
– MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa completed a $24 million first phase renovation for its 437-room property.
– Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel invested $8 million in upgrades.
– Basecamp Hotel added 24 more themed rooms.
– Ridge Tahoe Resorts invested $10 million in enhancements to its 302 units.
New properties include:
– Edgewood Tahoe Lodge is breaking ground this year to create a new 154-room lake view resort.
– Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe. Formerly Horizon, Hard Rock invested $60 million to recreate the property into a new Hard Rock resort with 539 rooms and four restaurants.
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.