Premier Rail Collection has announced the official 2015 The Polar Express Train Ride schedule, departing from seven U.S. and two U.K. locations. Running on select days from Nov. 13 to Dec. 28, families will ride to the North Pole on one-hour storybook journeys with hot chocolate, whimsical elves and Santa Claus.
These official Polar Express rides are based on the characters and elements of “The Polar Express” book and movie by Warner Bros. Entertainment. The train rides are the exclusively licensed The Polar Express rides, and include a new launch on Grenada Railway’s first-ever departure from Batesville, Mississippi.
2015 locations include:
– Eastern Flyer, Bristol, Oklahoma
– Grenada Railway, Batesville, Mississippi
– Mount Hood Railroad, Hood River, Oregon
– Saratoga & North Creek Railway, Saratoga Springs, New York
– Texas State Railroad, Palestine, Texas
– West Texas & Lubbock Railroad, Wolfforth, Texas
– Wisconsin & Southern Railroad, Middleton, Wisconsin
– Dartmoor Railway, Okehampton, Decon, U.K.
– Weardale Railway, Stanhope, County Durham, U.K.
Prices vary based on location, time and date, with rides starting at $20. For more information on the holiday rides, visit Premier Rails’ web site.
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.