The Internet contains a wealth of information and it may also contain personal details about you that you don't want everyone to know. At Family Vacation Critic (familyvacationcritic.com), we strive to assist our participants in protecting their privacy while using our website.
We have adopted the following Principles of Privacy, which summarize and clarify that commitment: how we safeguard your privacy and how we treat personal information. We understand that for you to take full advantage of our interactive medium, we must do everything we can to ensure that your privacy is secure.
1. If we at any time ask for any personal information, we will not give it out to anyone unless you tell us to do so or unless specifically noted on contest entry forms that it will be shared with a contest sponsor. Also, if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter or join our forums Family Vacation Critic may send you information about updates to our site, invitations to special events and promotions we feel may be of interest to you.
2. We do not give out to others information about where you personally go on Family Vacation Critic.
3. Family Vacation Critic welcomes all age groups at our website. Thus, we take extra steps to protect the safety and privacy of children and teens: we will never knowingly collect any information from children or teens. Membership is, however, limited to those age 13 and above. Also, we strive to ensure that all content on our website will be suitable for children and teenagers.
4. Participants should be aware that when you are on any website, you could be directed to other sites when you click on an advertising banner. Clicking on an ad banner may take you off our online site. Family Vacation Critic wants you to be aware that other sites may send their own cookies to participants, collect data or solicit personal information over which we have no control.
5. We will keep you informed, clearly and prominently, about what we do with any personal information you may supply to us, and we will advise you if we change our policy.
7. Email newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time, please utilize the Update Profile link at the bottom of any of our mailings.
The Independent Traveler, Inc.
200 Princeton South Corporate Center
Ewing, NJ 08628
For additional information regarding our Principles of Privacy, please contact email@example.com
Senior Manager, Community
Family Vacation Critic