by Courtney Elko
This Art Deco oceanfront resort has 200 guestrooms and suites offering both ocean and city views. A separate sitting area with a pull-out sofa is available in the suites. The oceanfront, heated pool has floating chairs in it, and Jet Ski and paddleboard rentals are available at the Oasis Beach Club. Guests can borrow a book or iPad at the Culture or Library lounges. The resort offers access to golf courses and tennis centers, and the Miami Seaquarium is nearby. Three onsite dining options, plus in-room dining are also available.
Our Editor Loves
- Floating chairs in the pool
- Book rental program
- Miami Seaquarium nearby
- Water Sports
- Onsite Dining
i was visiting for the day with my friends and i was greeted by veral he was such a polite person and gave a phenomenal service also made us aware of how we can spend our day on the beach also will be back!!!!
by Megan L
1. Location was perfect!
2. Very nice pool and outdoor bar
3. Easy access to the Beach and beach chairs
1. No ice on any of the floors, had to call down to have some brought up every time but trying to get someone to pick up the phone was an ordeal of it’s own. We had 4 girls in a room and they would bring one bag of ice that was shaved like a snowcone which would be melted in 5min and we felt bad having to ask for more. Very inconvenient
2. The carpet in the room was stained multiple places and the lack of open outlets for charging phones/cameras/plugging in hair tools etc was also very inconvenient
3. At all hours of the day/night (especially at 2 or 3am) a loud ringing/buzzing/wheezing sound would consistently go off for long periods of time, as well as short bursts so loud that even closing the bathroom door made it impossible to sleep through. We finally figured out that the sound was coming from the toilet and had no way to get it to stop unless you kept flushing the toilet
4. The bathroom door opened inward and would hit the shower door trapping you inside. Poor setup