The Villa Kayu Raja offers guests a resort-like experience with private swimming pools, spacious rooms, fully equipped kitchenettes and a convenient location. Petitenget Beach, Seminyak Square and Petitenget Temple are all a short walk away from the hotel. Families will find the Two-Bedroom Villas that accommodate up to four guests to be well suited for family use. The property also provides a number of amenities for families like babysitting services, cribs, in-room DVD players and free Wi-Fi access. An onsite restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner to guests.
Our Editor Loves
- Family-sized villas
- Private pools
- Fully furnished kitchenettes
- Theme Park
- Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
Stayed for 2 Nights.
Overall an average property. One can go for it if you get a great price. The quality of linen, pool, bathroom fittings etc were of good quality.
- Quality of Villas is nice.
- 20 min walk from Main Seminiyak beach & market so its kind of out of the hustle and bustle.
- Pathetic Breakfast Buffet spread. If We are paying approx US$100 per night, we expect better quality bfast spread. There are old stale Croissants and pastries, very limited veg options in the bfast spread. No real juices available, only canned juices. We have seen 2 times better breakfast spreads in hotels offerings rooms at half the price charged by this property.
- Had instances where certain items in breakfast spread are not replaced post 930AM-945AM itself while the time for buffet closure is 10.30AM.
- The hotel gives 2 300ML bottles of water on a complimentary basis per day. One feedback I have for the Hotel is that the hotel should consider giving bigger water bottles to guests for gaining a lot of goodwill at a cost of just US$1 a day !!! Usually the hotel gives only 2 small bottles of 300ml each to guests each day. Think from a guest point of view. A guest is paying room rent of USD100 and all guests go out to buy water from shops/supermarkets across the hotel. This water comes for usually 4k-6K IDR (US 50 cents) even if the hotel gives 2 complimentary bottles of water of 1.5L then also its a big goodwill gesture for guest. All this for a dollar a day !!!
- Was disturbed by party going on in neighboring property till late at night. Guess the hotel cannot do much about it but it ruined our stay experience.
Spent 7 nights at Villa Kayu Raja with two meals, massage and airport transfers included in package. We also went on three tours booked through our original transfer driver Gustu. Gustu was exceptional in ensuring that our tours were exactly what we wanted and no request was too difficult. This great customer service was not isolated to Gustu with all staff at Villa Kayu Raja fantastic in ensuring our stay was enjoyable as possible. Our Villa was very comfortable with the pool catching rays in the morning but was perfect for a quick cool off after a day of touring or shopping. Villa Kayu Raja was located approx 15 minutes walk to Seminyak and there is a free shuttle service to Kuta & Legian 4 times a day. The breakfast buffet is a combination of standard fare including an egg station with fresh banana pancakes and a varied collection of meat, vegetable & Asian dishes which change daily. Would definitely return and see the new restaurant which is nearly finished.