Families wanting basic amenities in a private villa will enjoy staying at the Yuli Bungalows. This property features four two-bedroom villas that can each accommodate up to four guests at a time. All villas on the property come with their own fully furnished kitchens. Basic family-friendly amenities provided by the hotel include free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool. The property is situated in a convenient spot that is near the Mertanadi Art Market, Legian Beach and Carrefour Plaza Kuta. Shopping, dining, entertainment and sightseeing opportunities are all within walking and driving distance of the hotel.
Our Editor Loves
- Private villa with basic amenities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Close to beaches and sightseeing
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi
We chose this on a different booking site that had a few good reviews and some nice pictures. It was not for us and we left after only 1 night (we arrived at about 2:30 in the morning). An airport shuttle pick up had been organized and he did not show up, we were left at 1:30 in the morning to figure it out. The Bungalow had obviously not been cleaned, bathroom mirror, toilet and sheets were all dirty. Definitely not as expected.
by andy g
To put it bluntly this place is absolutely terrible. I’ve stayed in some awful places in my time, but have paid next to nothing for them and so they worked just perfectly. This place on the other hand charges like a wounded bull and offers little in return. Key disappointments include:
- Filthy bathrooms with no water pressure (it’s hot and a good shower would have been nice).
- No breakfast (this was clear on the booking page so I should have paid greater attention)
- Really uninspiring living quarters. This was quite comical actually, with super old and worn cutlery and utensils
- a pool area that needed some replacing. Chairs broken and frayed and just generally not a nice place to sit
- Mouldy, dank rooms downstairs
- Threadbare towels
- Wifi never worked
- No housekeeping, not once in four days
The pictures are very misleading.
If this place had been half the price it would have been well worth it. Unfortunately we were paying nearly $140 a night and that was a ridiculous overcharge.
There are so many better places in the same price range in the same area. .