Grand Hotel Review
111 family reviews
Families will love:
- Within walking distance of museums/cultural attractions
- Suites available
- Babysitting services available
About Grand Hotel
Stockholm's grand dame hotel is a historic beauty that dates back to 1874 and is located a pretty stroll (or scenic boat ride) from Gamla Stan, the Royal Palace and Sodermalm, right near the wooded island of Skeppsholmen. Standard rooms are spacious and contemporary, with king beds and room for a rollaway bed. And if your entourage requires more space, there are suites, too, with separate bedrooms and living areas. The hotel has a regal feel, to be sure, and service is as good as it gets -- the concierges can basically map out your entire city sojourn, pointing the way to the best places to visit with kids in tow. Babysitting services can also be arranged by the concierge.Written by Terry Ward
Grand Hotel Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...