La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa Review
258 family reviews
Families will love:
- Many Pools
- Kids eat free
- Lake with marina
About La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
Located in the secluded hill country an hour north of Houston, La Torretta is a destination resort where families can go specifically to relax and have fun, all under one roof. Not only will families enjoy a luxurious experience on three acres of greens and lakefront, they'll play on a sandy beach that offers a jumping off point to kayak or jet ski. Most importantly, multiple pools dot the property. Splash Scape is a children's pool with a water playground atmosphere. The Pollywogs pool is for the littlest family members. The Edge is a center where teens can spend time getting to know each other or playing video games. Parents may want to visit SpaTerre for a relaxing body treatment or massage. Five tennis courts are adjacent to an upscale fitness center that offers yoga classes. A miniature golf course and adventure playground are also on the resort.
Luxury suites and golf villas at La Torretta feature contemporary decors with modern amenities. Private balconies view Lake Conroe. Suites showcase flat-screen televisions, tile floors, high-quality bath products and i-Home radios. Typically, La Torretta offers family packages or discounts. Two gourmet restaurants are at the resort and children under age five eat for free.
La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...