The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Review
347 family reviews
Families will love:
- Luxurious accommodations close to theme parks
- Signature Ritz-Carlton service
- Ritz Kids program
About The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes
Presenting the most prestigious address in all of Orlando, along with extensive amenities for children as well as adults, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes offers a flawlessly luxurious central Florida family escape, just a short distance from area theme parks.
Opened in 2003, the luxury-laden Italian palazzo-inspired property features 582 rooms, including 63 suites and 56 Club Level accommodations. Standard Deluxe rooms are spacious by Orlando standards and feature over-sized marble bathrooms, luxurious linens, plush robes, balconies with a view and nightly turndown service. Club Level guests enjoy exclusive access to a VIP Lounge, featuring an in-house movie theater and five daily food and beverage presentations, including plenty of palate-pleasing options for the kids.
In 2011, a guestroom renovation was completed, adding new decor as well as a new ultra-modern 4,293-square-foot Royal Suite. Considered to be the largest luxury guest quarters in Orlando, the elite suite contains four bedrooms, eight balconies and views fit for a king or a queen.
However, you needn't be a celebrity to enjoy the VIP treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. Every guest, from infant on up, is treated to personalized and attentive service throughout their stay. From guestrooms custom-prepared for children prior to arrival (upon request) to complimentary cribs, step stools, high chairs and first-class concierge service, your family's every need will be met with class and comfort.
Situated at the headwaters to the Everglades and sharing facilities and amenities with the neighboring JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes Resort, the property enjoys a prominent position overlooking 500 acres of scenic nature reserve, including greens, lakes, ponds and serene Shingle Creek. Families can enjoy an eco-kayak excursion, fly-fish with the pros or tee off on a lushly landscaped 18-hole, par-72 Greg Norman-designed golf course.
Activities at Ritz Kids, the resort's supervised program for children age 5 to 12, include fun-filled offerings such as cookie decorating, fish feeding and holiday carnivals. At the highly rated Ritz-Carlton Spa, family members ages 2 and up can enjoy pampering services ranging from "Princess Fizzing Pedicures" to teen massages to sweet treatments utilizing honey from the resort's onsite apiary.
Dining options for families range from poolside service at Bleu to lavish buffets with fresh fruit and instant kid-friendly food at The Vineyard Grill. In-room dining presents plenty of healthy choices for children, too, as well as to-go "Orlando Adventure Lunches," convenient for a day of area exploration.
To learn more about Ritz-Carlton, please visit Ritz-Carlton.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (8 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips During the cruise, I quickly learned that cruise food is every bit as big of a deal as the cruise itself. And when it comes to dining, the Carnival Miracle does not disappoint. Bacchus Restaurant Thousands of purple, bubble-like lights embellish Bacc...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...