Off Family Hotels! Read more
Hotel Deals: Save as Much as 60% Off Family Hotels!
Search our partners for great deals and savings up to 60% off. Searching FamilyVacationCritic.com, we found the following deals as advertised by our partners:
- Priceline.com offers savings of up to 60% through their "Name Your Own Price" program. Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system is different from most other online travel sites. With Priceline's "Name Your Own Price" reservation system, the exact hotel booked is shown only after purchase. Over the last year, a substantial percentage of accepted offers have yielded savings of up to 60% in comparison to the lowest published rates for the same itinerary on other leading online travel sites. There is no guarantee that hotels, dates, or prices will be available, and savings are not guaranteed. Actual prices and availability are subject to change.
- Our partner, Hotwire offers rates of up to 60% off based on actual Hotwire Hot Rate® Hotel bookings made in the previous 12 months as compared with the lowest published rates found on leading retail travel sites. Prices are dynamic and vary based on booking date and length of stay. There is no guarantee these savings or rates will be in effect at the time of your search. Availability is limited. Hot Rate® Hotel are different from retail rates. With Hot Rate® Hotel you enter the date, location and star rating. Hotel revealed only after booking.
Those are just two examples of amazing offers from our partners. For more, visit FamilyVacationCritic.com and check out Expedia, Hotels.com, and our other partners.
Family Vacation Critic allows you to search various sites at once so you can compare the prices and options offered. Prices or promotions on Family Vacation Critic are reflective of what's offered on those sites. When you book tickets, your booking is handled by one of those sites directly, not by Family Vacation Critic. Transactions, and all subsequent customer care, are directly handled by the site where you booked your travels. Family Vacation Critic does not control the price, rules, regulations, or restrictions surrounding the price. Please read all rules and regulations before booking.
Review this Hotel
Editor’s Review of Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Old Silver Beach, home of the Sea Crest Beach Hotel, has a history that extends back to 1929, when a summer theater first operated on the property. Henry Fonda and Jimmy Stewart were two notable names that performed on these shores in a time when the theater was a summer hotspot worthy of Broadway fanfare. After being destroyed by a fire in 1936, the property was transformed into a popular hotel and dinner theater by Lou Walters, father of famous American journalist and writer Barbara Walters. During World War II, the hotel was converted into housing for the neighboring Camp Edwards military base, but became a summer hotel again after the war.
The Sea Crest Beach Hotel began its operations as a family vacation destination ... more in 1962, when Boston Celtic president "Red" Auerbach and friends purchased the property. They converted it into a year-round resort in 1971. Recently, the hotel received a full renovation to the tune of more than $15 million! Today, the 263-room resort is a secluded and still-family-friendly destination on West Falmouth's Buzzards Bay. Two saline pools, one indoor and one outdoor, lead the path to Old Silver Beach, where rows of orange-and-white striped umbrellas and white chairs face toward the setting sun. Onsite dining, seasonal activities for kids and nautically themed rooms serve as the ultimate in family vacation relaxation.
- One of few Cape Cod hotels located directly on a beach
- Daily activities and family programs
- Indoor & outdoor heated pools for year-round visits
- Children's Program
- DVD Player
- Family Room 5+
- Game Room
- Kids' Pool
- Laundry Service
- Onsite Dining
As summer is peak season and is filled with additional activities and programs, families may be charged a daily fee to cover ... Get more Planning and Tips
Rooms & RatesAs a TripAdvisor company, we searched 200+ sites to find the best hotel prices.
Results For: (clear all filters)
Each guestroom features a flat-screen TV, mini-fridge and a writing desk. Sofa beds and sitting areas are available in some rooms. Room types include Standard Rooms with king or double beds that sleep up to four; Sundeck Rooms and Oceanfront Rooms with either balconies or patios; Fireplace Rooms, which only come with a king bed and sofa bed to sleep four; and Oceanview Rooms.
Madcap and Hot Foot rooms are furthest from ... more the beach and the views. Some rooms overlook the parking lot and grounds, so be sure to ask if you want to see the bay. The outdoor pool area can be quite loud during peak season; if that is a problem, avoid Arabella rooms. Then again, request a walkout Arabella room if you'd like to watch the kids in the pool from the patio. less