Arnprior Motor Inn

168 Daniel St S, Arnprior, K7S 2L8

Enter Your Trip Dates

1 Room / 2 Adults

1 rooms,
2 adults
  • Rooms:

    1
  • Adults:

    2
  • Close

TripAdvisor Rating

Overview

Recently renovated, the Arnprior Motor Inn is a good choice for families seeking out affordable accommodations in a convenient location. Guests staying at the hotel can easily walk to the Nick Smith Centre, Daniel McLachlin Park and Bell Tower, the Arnprior and District Museum, Hydro Park and the Gillies Grove and House National Historic Site. Double Rooms at the hotel are able to comfortably accommodate up to four guests at a time. Families will appreciate having access to basic amenities like free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary continental breakfast. There are a number of restaurants located within walking distance of the hotel’s location.

Our Editor Loves

  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Free continental breakfast
  • Convenient location

Family Interests

  • Beach
  • Bicycling
  • Golf
  • Hiking
  • Museum/Cultural
  • Sailing
  • Skiing
  • Theme Park
  • Water Sports

Family Amenities

  • Free Breakfast
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Refrigerator

Reviews

Clean but.....

by Arthur D

Rented the room and noticed that the room had in case of fire evacuation fire notices posted in the room. Fridge, microwave and coffee maker were in the bathroom with an extension cord connecting them through a hole cut out in the bottom of the wall to an outlet used for the television. The toilet, shower/bathtub were in an enclosed room but with 40% of an electric base board heater next to the shower/tub combination running through another cut out in the wall with the remaining 60% of the heater on the other side across from the sink. I don't know what the fire department or building inspectors would have done had they had seen this.

Spotless!

by Diane H

A comfortable very clean motel, reasonably priced and well maintained. New owners who have done a great sprucing up of the motel. A great place to stop during a long drive. Plus Arnprior is a cute town to visit! Definitely recommend a visit.

×