The Beaumont leaves families wanting more once they’re back home. You can rest assured that your family will be priority one from the moment they walk through the doors. The Beaumont offers both a children’s program and babysitting services, so both parents and children can have a blast while exploring England’s capital. Coffee, tea, and non-alcoholic beverages come standard and at no extra charge to guests. The bathroom has heated flooring, which is an absolutely charming extra touch that makes all the difference when getting out of the shower. Free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast are par for the course at this five-star hotel that cannot wait to welcome and take care of your family while you stay here in London.
Our Editor Loves
- Babysitting program
- Children's programs
- Complimentary breakfast and snacks
- Horse Back Riding
- Children Programs
- Connecting Rooms
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Onsite Dining
- The Superior Studio was on the lowest floor (1st Floor) and far away from the elevator (the last room on a secluded corner near the stairs)
- The Bathroom didn’t have any doors and you had to close the sliding doors (2 Sides) of the walk-in closet which unfortunately didn’t even shut fully and there was a gap without even any locks on these sliding doors!!
The Beaumont management excelled and showed why they are one of the best managed hotels in London. The management team took my negative concerns regarding the above and did their best not to let me stay unhappy or even leave without solving this matter in a very positive and professional way.
They moved me to a higher floor and even upgraded me with a higher category Suite which even had a better view and wanted to insure that I feel comfortable and satisfied in my stay and they wouldn’t accept me staying unhappy or leaving unsatisfied.
The + :
- Excellent location in Mayfair and within 2 minutes walk from selfridges and Oxford Street.
- Superior quality of the interiors fit out and the bathroom.
- Excellent housekeeping and excellent service.
- Very Quite Rooms and very good A/C
- Friendly staff and very helpful.
- Free wifi and free minibar.
- Excellent quality of toiletries and towels.
The - :
- Very expensive compared to other top tier Hotels in London (The Bulgari, Mandarin Oriental, The Lanesborough)
- Small Lobby Area
- Charging guests 5% (Hotel Service Charges) on top of the daily room rate !
The quiet, understated perfection of The Beaumont makes other London luxury hotels seem almost preposterous.
Exquisite pared back interiors, delicious unfussy menus and the sweetest, warmest staff made for a gloriously comfortable and unstuffy trip. The Colony Grill was superb on Saturday night; buzzy, elegant and full of smiling faces. Bliss.