The Constance Belle Mare Plage is an ideal choice in accommodations for families that enjoy all-inclusive packages, an abundance of onsite activities and spacious rooms. The Junior and Deluxe Suites can sleep up to four guests. Two-bedroom Pool Villas can sleep up to six. The three-bedroom Pool Villas can sleep up to nine. The exclusive Presidential Villa can sleep between 15 and 16 guests. Kids will enjoy the supervised crafts, games and other activities that are available at the Constance Kids Club. Families will appreciate the separate children’s pool and the onsite playground. Guests may dine onsite at several restaurant options.
Our Editor Loves
- Large floor plans for families
- Located on the beach
- Free children's program and activities
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Connecting Rooms
- Family Room 5+
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kids' Pool
- Onsite Dining
Currently staying here until the 19th October on an anniversary break with my wife and our 1 year old daughter.
Checked in on the 13th by William and after a short check in, was taken straight to our room, a ground floor ocean view room next to the main complex for convenience sake.
- great food throughout, particularly the buffet which is a very high standard (tuna sashimi, beef steak, seared tuna etc...)
- the staff are all a delight, very polite and friendly
- Ambiance of the resort. Very clean and picturesque with good facilities within a short distance of one another
- The bulk of the water sport activities is included within the packages
- There is currently renovation work going on within the block which means throughout the day there is drilling and banging going on. This is extremely frustrating when trying to get a one year old child to sleep. We raised this with the hotel and were offered another room, albeit on the first floor within the same block, so didn’t see the point, so has left a sour note to our trip
- housekeeping times can be wildly inconsistent and on one day, was at 4pm. Again, coupled with the noise, it would be helpful if there was some consistency so we could plan nap times accordingly. We try to help by informing housekeeping of when we will be out of the room in the morning, but again it’s a roll of the dice if the room is made up by 2pm most days. Toilet also smells of urine which is unpleasant
- a leak in the bathroom basin which meant our travel bag was soaked, as well as everything in it. This was reported, but since then no one has come to resolve it.
I’ve been resisting the urge to raise more of these points as the trip should be a relaxing one for us. Other than this, it is with mixed feelings as otherwise we would recommend this place to all, but these negative points are rather large ones.
If anyone from the hotel is reading this, please consider as this is a five star resort and five star prices and there shouldn’t be such a mixed experience.
We visited for some 10 days in July. We needed a relaxing holiday with sun, some exercise, resting, reading good books and enjoying good food. This hotel was optimal for that. Great restaurants, beautiful hotel area, beach and cosy serenity pool area, good service. The Spa was also excellent, especially the signature massage. The gym was small but had needed equipment and skillful, motivating gym trainers who organized a few diverse classes such as stretching and kettle training. We are very happy with this hotel experience and visit!