by Hilarey Wojtowicz
Enjoy the historical area around Harvard University with a stay in Cambridge at the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge. The 203 guestrooms come with queen and king beds, along with sofa beds, mini-fridges, coffee makers and flat-screen TV’s. Internet is complimentary and cribs are available upon request. The hotel has a swimming pool, fitness center, business center and coin-operated, onsite laundry facilities. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the two onsite dining options. The Great Room serves American fare for breakfast (buffet $18 per person, Continental $13 per person). The Bisuteki Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is open for lunch and dinner daily. Room service is also available from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Local activities include the shops at Harvard Square and Fenway Park.
Our Editor Loves
- In-room mini-fridges
- Swimming pool
- Located in historical Cambridge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
I am a gold member and this place failed to deliver
1. There was no heat in my room for two nights. I had to use an external heater for third
2. They got the billing all wrong. I asked them to split charges on two separate credit cards. Well they split charges but put on same credit card
3. I never got my points for the stay. Went to someone else
4. I asked Billing to fix 2&3. They promised to get back to me. Never did
5. Gym stinks. Food is barely adequate. Waters hard to obtain ( was told to go to gym and bring a cup)
5. When i called Courtyard Marriott a second time to fix this, saying i needed a bill to me at my home address, showing the amount i paid, they again sent me bill with wrong address and zero balance but no proof of what i paid. I was frustrated so the customer care agent decided to hang up on me. Great customer focus!
by Walter P
My wife and I visited our son in Cambridge and stayed here. The location was very nice - beautiful views of the Charles. We had terrific weather - perfect for walks along the River. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.