Boasting a central location that provides easy access to all that the area has to offer, the D’Penjor Seminyak is a great choice for families due to the large rooms and number of family-friendly amenities offered by the hotel. Superior Double Rooms at the hotel are capable of sleeping up to four guests at a time and are the perfect choice for families desiring to stay in one room. Amenities provided by the hotel that families will appreciate are cribs, an in-room DVD player, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. The hotel has an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Attractions located within walking distance of the hotel’s location include Purpa Fine Art Gallery, Eat Street, Petitenget Beach and more.
Our Editor Loves
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Top-notch location
- Spacious rooms for family use
- Theme Park
- Water Parks
- Water Sports
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
1. They charge USD30 for airport pick up, whereas a Grab taxi outside or a bluebird group taxi charge USD3.
2. They have a select menu for breakfast, if you are staying for more than 3 days you will get bored with the food. ( of course, there are good restaurants nearby)
3. The bedspreads and quilt were "run-off" used to the maximum, looks like I was given this on a favour.
4. Only a couple of girls run the show, there is no one for any assistance and they have limited English speaking abilities, this stops us from interacting to know more about the place.
5. Last night of our stay was terrible, full of mosquitos
quality of food: good
cleanliness of the toilets: good
pool area: green and peaceful
If you are a family of four or more.. you will find this place just OK and compromised. if you are new to travel and have a compromising attitude, this will look good..
We absolutely loved our stay at d’penjor! The staff were absolutely excellent and helped us with anything we needed! The breakfast was amazing and was provided pool side with no extra cost to us, the pool was so good and we absolutely loved the resident parrot. There was a slight miscommunication with transport from the airport to accommodation, but we were able to source this ourselves so this didn’t impact our stay. Would definitely stay here again!