by Lissa Poirot
It may seem like a no-frills chain, but Drury is family owned and operated and offers a ton for families who choose to stay in the properties, including free hot breakfast, free evening drinks and snacks nightly, free soft drinks and popcorn in the afternoons, free Wi-Fi, free long distance and local calls, and a pool to enjoy during your visit. Room choices include a king or two bed room, with connecting rooms available to extend room sizes for larger families.
Our Editor Loves
- Free snacks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- Connecting Rooms
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
by Dave P
Best part is the free garage parking. That is a super plus. Otherwisw, its just a hotel. It is clean but could use some updatingh. Has comp. break. that was again okay. Big variery though. I would stay here again.
After reading the reviews, we decided to stay here for a short trip and this place did not disappoint. Here is a short list of the things we loved:
1. Hotel is locked after hours so to enter you either use your hotel key or pick up the phone in the entrance to ask to come in.
2. FREE GARAGE PARKING!
3. You can access your floor from the elevator inside the garage parking, this was so convenient!!
4. The hotel is clean. I was very impressed that when we arrived to our floor (10) as soon as the elevator door opened, the floor smelled fresh. Not the usual stuffy musky smell most hotels have.
5. Our room was impeccable. I always check the sheets before laying down and these were clean, stain free and smelled fresh. We traveled with an infant so cleanliness was my priority.
6. This place is maintained properly. We saw some men sanding down the pergolas outside by the pool area.
7. It was about 20 minutes or less from Seaworld and the same for the Alamodome.
8. Check in was a breeze. I did not catch the woman’s name but she had long dark hair...she was very nice and had us checked in very quickly.
I loved our stay here, my father in law did as well. It was our first time staying at a Drury and let me just say, I am a fan!