by Amanda Norcross
The IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus is an all-inclusive resort in Novo Sancti Petri, Spain. Families will love this beachfront resort that offers pools, kids’ programming (including a baby club), several onsite dining options, live entertainment, and family rooms — all covered in rates! There is a golf course close by.
Our Editor Loves
- Beachfront resort
- All-inclusive rates
- Kids' programming
- All Inclusive Rates
- Water Sports
- Children Programs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite Dining
We stayed there for one week of golf. The hotel itself was a unfortunately a bad surprise. The hotel is very big and perfect if you like mass tourism, even now in February.
- There is one restaurant and the atmosphere is like in a cafeteria of a big industrial company. It was very loud and you could hardly hear your neighbor.
- The lobby bar is the same, a big hall, very noisy and no chance of a proper conversation when there is live music. Which they had every evening. There is no cosy spot in the hotel where you can spend some time with friends or family.
- The food in the restaurant was eatable, but really mediocre. But then, what do you expect for masses of people... It's all industrialized.
- the bar has a very limited choice of drinks, no proper digestive (unless you like sweet Spanish liqueur)
- service in this hotel is at best average, I do not understand why it is so difficult to be friendly and smile
- the rooms were clean, but need renovation
- Hotel safe: this is the first time that I was in a hotel that makes you pay if you want to use the safe in your room. 3 Euros per day. Unbelievable.
by Mickael S
This was our 3rd visit to the Iberostar Royal Andalus on the beach at Chiclana in Southern Spain and a perfectly chosen destination to celebrate my wife's 'special birthday' on the 21st January. We stayed for a 1 week holiday to escape the 'Winter Weather' and the hotel helped to organise a 'special dinner party' in the restaurant for 12 of our friends who came to join us and stayed overnight to celebrate. The Hotel service was excellent... spotlessly clean with well manicured grounds ... very 'high quality food' and exceptional service from the Head Chef and his Team ... the live music after dinner provided entertainment to round off each evening... We booked directly with the hotel and arranged our own flights with easyJet to Seville Airport ( ..although Jerez Airport is closer) ... Our stay was most enjoyable and great value for money ... (... and yes - the sun shone too - ) .. We will definitely be going again.