Uniworld, a boutique cruise line with river cruises in Europe, has created new cruises specifically for families for 2016. Scheduled during the summer and winter months to fit school schedules, the cruise line is featuring 13 all-inclusive departures.
All-inclusive, family-friendly cruises include all meals, unlimited beverages, free use of bicycles in ports, free Wi-Fi, PlayStation or Wii in-room gaming systems, airport transfers, gratuities and a dedicated family ambassador to assist families during their vacations.
– Castles Along the Rhine, sailing from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam, July 13 and July 20
– Rhine Discovery & Prage, sailing from Basel to Prague, July 24
– Delightful Danube & Prague, sailing from Budapest to Prague, June 29 and July 4
– Danube Discovery and Prague, sailing from Prague to Vienna, July 29
– Grand European Discovery, sailing from Basel to Vienna, July 24
– Splendors of Italy, sailing from Milan to Rome, June 24, July 1 and July 8
– Classic Christmas Markets, sailing from Frankfurt to Nuremberg, Dec. 12
Uniworld is offering an early-bird savings for all 2016 European cruises. Book by the end of October and save between $300 and $800. Book before Jan. 15, 2016, and save $150 to $400.
For more on family cruising, see Cruise Ideas for Families.
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.