Advertising and Promotional Opportunities
We offer a range of ways for you to connect with our audience and get your brand in front of thousands of parents every day.
Please contact us for information about current promotions, advertising packages and new opportunities.
Get in front of your target audience by promoting your brand on Family Vacation Critic with run-of-site banner ads. Two sizes are available, 728 x 90 and 300 x 250.
- Be seen: Advertise across the entire site
- Pricing: Ask us about current promotions and packages.
You can sponsor our weekly e-letter featuring travel tips, timely vacation ideas, promotions and deals. The e-letter, which prominently displays your brand, is sent to our base of family travelers. We only allow one advertiser per mailing, giving you sole sponsorship of the newsletter. Click here to view a sample newsletter.
- Target family travelers: Book an e-letter sponsorship.
- Get noticed: Your product or brand will be featured at the top of the e-letter with your logo and a large 300 x 250 advertisement.
- Stand out from the crowd: Only one sponsor per e-letter.
- Connect with readers: A headline and three lines of text, including a link to your site will be included in the body of the e-letter.
Our visitors love promotions and contests. Boost awareness and create buzz by placing a contest through Family Vacation Critic. To discuss ideas and contest packages, contact the sales team.
Cross-Site Advertising Packages
Advertising packages that include space on Family Vacation Critic’s two sister sites are also available. Book ads in targeted areas of Cruise Critic, the leading cruise reviews and news Web site; or with Independent Traveler.com, a well-respected travel site which specializes in offering practical travel tips and advice for travelers who enjoy planning their own travel.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission.