Comfort Suites Paradise Island Review
700 family reviews
Families will love:
- All the benefits of Atlantis Resort without the price
- In-room refrigerator and microwave
- Free breakfast, WiFi and shuttle service
About Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Comfort Suites is a budget-friendly resort located next door to Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island, Bahamas. The hotel has its own pool and is in the heart of Nassau's Marina Village shopping and dining area, but its claim to fame is a connection to Atlantis: The hotel is the only property on the island that is allowed to provide full use of Atlantis facilities to its guests at no additional charge.
Recently renovated, comfortable rooms feature sofa beds and dividers between sitting and sleeping areas, as well as empty mini-refrigerators and in-room microwaves. The multi-million dollar renovation included new bedding, beds, draperies, lamp, artwork and rugs. Guest bathrooms received new granite countertops and lighting. With the refurbishment also came a refurbishment of the property's three meeting rooms, along with a business center and sales office. The property also refurbished the onsite restaurant, Crusoe's, with new chairs, tables, and dark wood buffet cabinets. The hotel's lobby, patio deck, parking lot and wedding gazebo also received facelifts. A pool is located next to the hotel's restaurant, the latter providing free breakfast to hotel guests daily, as well as a light lunch option. The hotel features coin-operated laundry and provides free W-iFi in-room and in its business center. A free shuttle will drop your family at Atlantis' various hotels.
Learn more about Comfort Inn and Suites.
Comfort Suites Paradise Island Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (7 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips All About the Extras Sail & Sign Card Carnival ships feature Sail & Sign cards, which make life so much easier. All you do is link a debit card or credit card to your Sail & Sign Card at Guest Relations or a kiosk on the ship. You'll then use your Sai...
- OverviewCabinsDiningActivitiesTravel Tips One of four Spirit class ships, Carnival Miracle made its magical debut in 2004. While it's certainly not Carnival's grandest ship, it's definitely something of a "miracle" for families, who find an ample amount of amenities and activities on board. Amid ...
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- When it comes to Disney, they certainly know how to cater to families, and families who want to visit Disney's Orlando theme parks will find a large selection of resorts and hotels to accommodate families of all sizes. But which ones are the best? Take a look at these 10 favorites of our editors and...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...