Disney's All-Star Music Resort Review
1589 family reviews
Families will love:
- Family suites with mini-kitchen
- Free activities at Calypso main pool
- Musical theme and larger than life icons
About Disney's All-Star Music Resort
The only Walt Disney World Value category property with family suites, Disney's All-Star Music Resort welcomes budget-conscious travelers in a themed setting that's simply melodious.
Opened in 1994, with a room refurbishment completed in 2012, the tropically landscaped 1,704-room Animal Kingdom-area resort is one of three Disney All-Star Value category offerings, featuring larger-than-life musical icons that are popular with families, as well as the many traveling youth groups that make it their Walt Disney World home-away-from-home.
Two themed pools and an onsite arcade provide a fun spot for the kids to kick back and cool off after a long day at the theme parks. At the main guitar-shaped Calypso Pool, families can enjoy free activities from mid-afternoon to late night.
Melody Hall, the resort's dining and activities hub, features a photo gallery of musical greats from Bruce Springsteen to Johnny Cash, and a seemingly ever-present soundtrack of tunes creates an atmosphere of continuous celebration throughout.
Five food court dining options and pizza delivery provide variety, as well as value, and budget-friendly perks like complimentary transportation and free parking give families good measure to strike up savings, along with a song.
Disney's All-Star Music Resort Reviews
Best Disney's Animal Kingdom Family Hotels
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...