Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Review
1262 family reviews
Families will love:
- Water park playground
- 50,000-square-foot spa
- Kids programs for all ages
About Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Wailea is known as Maui's strip of high quality, luxury resorts lining the wide expanse of beach. In the midst of this collection sits the pink grand dame, the Grand Wailea, which has reigned supreme in this location for more than 20 years (most recently becoming part of the Waldorf-Astoria Collection). The resort spans across 40 lush, tropical acres with 780 rooms and suites, fine dining with menus created by world-famous chefs, kids' and family programming, the largest spa in all of Hawaii, and pools with a water park so popular, islanders make reservations just to visit it.
In August 2014, the resort began renovations and remodeling of guestrooms, pool areas and meeting spaces; all updates will be complete by early 2015.
Grand Wailea - A Waldorf Astoria Resort Reviews
All rights reserved. This file may be downloaded for personal
use only. Other copying or reproduction is expressly prohibited.
FREE Family Travel Newsletter
Family Travel Tips (4 New)
– Family Planning and Tips
- So many hotels and resorts to choose from! Which ones really are the best for families in terms of theme-park access, amenities, and accommodations? Here are our favorites in the Orlando area! 1. Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creak Maybe it is the Hilton's water park with two zero-entry pools, a 3-acre ...
- Deciding where to go for your next family vacation? Often it's the most popular destinations -- from mega theme parks to world-famous beach towns -- that come to mind first. It's tempting to pick a familiar place and just go with what you know, but do this and you could be missing out on some fantas...
- Join us onboard Disney Wonder's first exploration into Alaskan waters and ports as Family Vacation Critic Editor Lissa Poirot and her two tots take you on a tour. Be the first to see a sample of Disney's Alaskan Port Adventures, as well as glimpse the Disney Wonder's onboard fun, in our first-ever d...
- Away from the hectic pace of our everyday lives, any vacation is a chance for families to reconnect. There's no soccer game, no piano recital, no working late, so finally you have that precious day together. Yet, if you really want a meaningful break from your usual schedule, one that might change t...